400 m² spa
The Taj-I-Mah spa is a real peaceful haven which reinvents the balance between body and mind.
It’s time to reward yourself with some alone time and escape from daily stress with a unique experience.
The Taj-I-Mah hotel spa measures 400 m² and has large windows offering a superb view over the ski slopes.
The 15 meters swimming pool plunges you into a sea of well-being. The soft light, the grey and brown colours of the tiles, the walls and the ceiling provide a cosy setting, even sounds are muffled…
It is time to concentrate on you and enjoy treatments at the expert hands of the spa staff.
In addition to the swimming pool, this space which is totally dedicated to relaxation and well-being is made up of a sauna, a jacuzzi and a Turkish bath. A little warmth after a day spent on the slopes will provide comfort and serenity.
For the daring – did you know that in Scandinavian countries, some roll around in the snow after the sauna to tone up… ?
The spa also has an experience shower, an ice fountain, a relaxation zone, a tea room, a terrace and a solarium… You just need to swap your skis for some warm and comfortable slippers and choose from the wonderful options on offer. Children are also welcome, the spa has created a selection of massages adapted to them.
Caring for your well-being, the hotel has created a relaxation room within the spa with a salt wall. The salt stones offer relaxing properties due to their energetic effects, stimulating positivity and reducing anxiety, depression and melancholy. This is supported by rapid muscular relaxation, intense calm and deep relaxation.
The main benefits of halotherapy are:
- Regenerated air : negative ions from the salt remove pollution from the air within us.
- Strengthening of the respiratory immune system by inhaling mineral salts and trace elements contained in the natural salt crystal.
- Relaxing body and mind through the peaceful atmosphere. 30 minutes against the salt wall provide the benefits equivalent to a weekend at the seaside.
- Spa access (alone or as a couple)
Booking based on availability.
Before 4pm: €25
After 4pm: €35
10 x Spa access before 4pm: €225 / 10 x Spa access after 4pm €315
- Spa access and 25 min. massage (alone or as a couple)
Spa access and 25 min. massage: €85
6 x 25 min. massages and 6 x Spa Access: €358
10 x 25 min. massages and 10 x Spa Access: €606
- Lunch & Spa
Lunch, Spa access and 1x 25 min. massage: €120
- Face: €12
- Bikini line, armpits: €22
- Arms, half-leg: €32
- Legs, full bikini area: €42
- Back, chest : €30 / 40
- Manicures and Pedicures:
- Manicure : Express 20 min €45 / Complete 40 min €60
- Pedicure : 40 min €70
- Application/removal of semi-permanent nails : €15
- Semi-permanent on request with O.P.I.: €70
No pain, no gain! To keep fit, Taj-I-Mah guests can use the gym at the La Source des Arcs residence, just 20 metres away.
- Opening times
Every day from 10am to 12:30pm and 2pm to 8pm. Continued opening if weather is bad. Can be booked for private use on request from 8pm.
- Gift vouchers
Offer a unique and original gift to your loved ones by choosing a service or letting them decide which they would like.
- Any appointment cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before start of the treatment. If not, you will be billed for 100% of the service cost.
To avoid any disappointment, we ask our guests that they arrive 10 minutes before the start of their treatment.
- All our massages are non-therapeutic, they involve massage, well-being and relaxation techniques.
- Prices valid for the 2016/2017 season, non-binding document.